Literally the aorta of the VR6 motor, the coolant distribution pipe provides
coolant to everything important. Years of heat, vibration, and
acidic coolant slowly eat away at the plastic factory pipe. Once softened, this
pipe becomes a recipe for a midnight tow and an expensive repair bill. Why risk
Our stainless steel coolant pipe is a lifetime solution
wrapped in a suit of armor. Designed to be a direct replacement for the factory
pipe, our pipe eliminates the possibility of leaks, cracks, and mishaps.
Constructed from heavy duty 304 stainless steel, our pipe stands up to heat,
pressure, and corrosion for the life of the motor & beyond. Major peace of
mind is worth the minor investment.
Our stainless steel coolant pipe is available in a brushed
finish or powdercoated wrinkle black. Viton o-rings are included for a serious
seal. Installation is plug & play, but should be performed by a professional
or VR6 expert.
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- Precision TIG Welded
- CNC Turned Ends, Press Formed Barb
- Nickel Plated Brass Drain Plug
- Viton O-Rings
- Fits ALL 12v VR6 engines (Corrado, Passat, Mk3 & Mk4)
- 24v & R32 version upon demand (email us!)
- 1/4" NPT drain bung & plug
- Hose barb fits factory coolant hose
- Drain bung can be used to install a water temp sender