The Audi B8 A4 2.0T Performance Exhaust rises to the standard of all AWE Tuning Performance technology. Our exhausts have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. A4 Research and Development has yielded an exhaust that is remarkably civil while idling / part throttle cruising, but unleashed at full throttle it produces what some have called a "war-cry wail." Our exhausts are like bespoke suits: each is hand made utilizing only the finest materials, and they command respect while never losing composure…Sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all in one package.
- Crafted from mandrel bent T-304 Stainless Steel
- Dyno proven gains of +8-9 Horsepower and +6-7 lb ft of torque at the crank
- Specially designed Helmholtz Resonators
- Available with Polished Silver or Diamond Black Tips
- Engineered, developed and tested in-house
The stock exhaust system on a B8 A4 is full of crimped tubing that hurts exhaust flow and robs horsepower. The AWE Tuning B8 A4 2.0T Exhaust Systems are designed using CAD modeling software to produce smooth gradual bends and to eliminate any interruption to the flow of exhaust gasses. Our improvements to the exhaust path result in gains of 8-9 horsepower and 6-7 lb ft of torque at the crank.
Replacing the large, restrictive factory mufflers also has a pleasing effect on the engine note. Our exhaust systems give the 2.0T a civilized, more melodious voice, with specific attention paid to low rpm situations at part throttle.
Thanks to the use of our specially designed Helmholtz sound cancellation resonators, we were able to isolate and eliminate unpleasant sound frequencies when the exhaust is mated with the factory downpipes.
Options, Tips and Valences
AWE Tuning A4 Touring Edition Exhaust - Dual Outlet (One tip on each side of the car)
The dual outlet version of our A4 performance exhaust features two 90mm (3.50 inch) slash cut tips, located on each side of the car. Each tip is available in Polished Silver or our recognized Diamond Black plating. The tips sport engraved AWE Tuning logos and are double-walled to ensure a mirror polish, even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste. This system will not work with the factory valence and requires the purchase of a conversion kit as follows:
- Non S-Line Cars: Order the Dual Outlet Bumper Conversion Kit - for NON S-Line Cars, which comes complete with everything you need to convert your S-Line car to accept an AWE Tuning dual outlet exhaust.
- S-Line Cars: Order the Dual Outlet Bumper Conversion Kit - for S-Line Cars, which comes complete with everything you need to convert your S-Line car to accept an AWE Tuning dual outlet exhaust.
All these options! Questions? We're here for you.
Click here for a PDF breakdown of the bumper parts needed to fit our Dual and Quad exhaust variations to your A4.