Whether you're looking for the aggressive bellow of our Track Edition Exhaust System or the sophisticated power from our Touring Exhaust System, this family of Exhausts affords a solution for every discerning Jetta 2.5L owner.
Jetta 2.5L Track Edition Exhaust System
Daily drivability with a Track soundtrack. If raw, unlocked roar is your speed, the Track Edition may be your system. Dig into the throttle and you'll realize why this one dons the Track Edition badge. The Jetta 2.5L Track Edition Exhaust is known for its powerful and raw sound, loud due to the combination of the 2.5L engine and the lack of Helmholtz resonators.
Tiptronic Transmission owners, family drivers, client entertainers… we suggest the Touring Exhaust system…
Jetta 2.5L Touring Exhaust System
The more civilized of the family is the Jetta 2.5L Touring Exhaust. In addition to the pair of straight through mufflers from the Track Exhaust, our Touring Exhaust features a specially designed Helmholtz Resonator which helps to eliminate unwanted frequencies at part throttle and low rpm cruising, for a more refined tone.
The Touring Exhaust is the perfect performance compliment for the daily driver looking to get more out of the Jetta 2.5L.
Highlights of both systems
Hand-crafted, every detail of this exhaust was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity.
- Max Gains +6 crank hp @ 5950 rpms / +6 crank tq @ 2700 rpms
- Peak Gains +5 crank hp @ 5800 rpms/ +2 crank tq @ 3500 rpms
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5" to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with Polished Silver or Diamond Black individually adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Lifetime Warranty
The AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 2.5L Exhaust system is topped off with our signature 3.5" beveled exhaust tips, available in Polished Silver or Diamond Black plating. The tips sport precision stamped AWE Tuning logos and are double walled to ensure a mirror polish even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste. The system has multiple slip joints with high quality t-bolt clamps, to allow optimal adjustment.