AWE Tuning offers the ultimate options for those looking to add SPC Performance Adjustable Upper Control Arms to their vehicle:
- Best value, the complete package: This kit is for those looking for a simple, easy-to-install kit that includes everything you will need to properly align the vehicle, relocate the wiring harness to a safer location and ensure the subframe is aligned.
Includes SPC Performance Adjustable Upper Control Arms, AWE Tuning Wiring Harness Relocation Kit and AWE Tuning Subframe Alignment Tool
Control Arm and Bracket Package:
Detail: SPC Performance Adjustable Upper Control Arms
The lack of camber adjustment allowed with the factory control arms makes it extremely difficult to align many newer vehicles that have been lowered, and driving with an improper alignment can lead to compromised handling and premature tire wear. Enter the SPC Performance Adjustable Upper Control Arms, which allow you to adjust camber and caster from -1.5 degrees to +1.5 degrees, and bring things back into spec.
Constructed from 6061-T6 Aluminum and featuring 18mm threaded adjuster links, this kit is strong enough to endure track abuse while remaining lightweight. This is the same kit used on the AWE Tuning Samoa S5. The SPC Performance Adjustable Upper Control Arms include maintenance free ball joints and bushings to maintain the stock ride and handling performance when used within factory alignment specs.
Why we dig 'em:
In the box:
- Complete front end set
- Adjustable from -1.5 degrees to +1.5 degrees of Camber and Caster
- Constructed from forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Easy access for any adjustment
- Maintains factory ride quality
- This control arm kit includes four control arms, which will cover both sides of the front suspension.
- Factory hardware may be re-used for installation.
- (4) SPC Performance Adjustable Upper Control Arms (covers front of car) with ball joints and threaded turnbuckles installed
Detail: AWE Tuning Wiring Harness Relocation Kit
A simple solution to a potentially huge problem. We specifically designed this bracket to prevent catastrophic damage to the factory wiring harness inside the front wheel wells caused by suspension components contacting the wiring harness at full compression.
On several newer Audis, the wiring harness is routed through the front fenderwell, which makes it extremely vulnerable to damage when the suspension is at full compression. Lowering your vehicle only serves to exacerbate this issue.
Discovering this issue, AWE Tunings Engineers devised the AWE Tuning Wiring Harness Relocation Kit, engineered specifically to keep your wiring harness out of harms way without compromising the ability for the car to be aligned properly at any ride height.
Machined in-house at AWE Tuning from Billet 6061 Aluminum, the AWE Tuning Wiring Harness Relocation Brackets bolt directly to an existing stud in your Audis wheel well, allowing for a quick, easy installation with no modification required.
In the box:
- (2) AWE Tuning Wiring Harness Relocation Brackets and all necessary installation hardware.
Detail: AWE Tuning Subframe Alignment Tool
Lastly, realigning the subframe can be an arduous task without the proper tools. So we created this simple tool to ensure that the alignment is perfect, every time. This in house designed piece uses factory machined holes to help you center the aluminum sub-frame under the front of the car.
And since its CNC machined billet aluminum, you know its here to stay. This tool becomes invaluable when installing SPC Control Arms a key piece in the tool box.
Please note that using this tool is not a replacement for a wheel alignment.