The magic behind this handcrafted exhaust is a combination of hundreds of R&D hours as well as the additional sound tuning achieved by adding AWE Tuning downpipes, and replacing the stock units.
Performance, hand crafted.
Research. Design. Testing. Fabrication. It all happens within AWE Tuning’s walls.
AWE Tuning's Director of Engineering remarks, "The exhaust provided power before adding the downpipes… but it wasn’t the overall sound quality that we were looking for. Of course, that's a deal breaker for AWE Tuning. The AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition Exhaust with downpipes enables the full-throttle war cry I was looking for while not sacrificing the remarkable civility when idling and at part throttle cruising."
AWE Tuning Audi A7 Touring Edition Exhaust highlights:
- +12hp max, 11tq max at the crank on stock software
- Crafted from mandrel bent 2.5" T304 Stainless Steel
- Full system replaces factory downpipes and exhaust
- Available in Dual and Quad tip configurations
- Developed, tested, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning.
- Frequency tuned Helmholtz resonators to eliminate unwanted low RPM frequencies
Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black 4 inch adjustable slash cut tips
- No CEL or modifications to emission control systems
- Lifetime warranty
The AWE Tuning Audi A7 Touring Edition exhaust system comes in the following configurations:
- Dual outlet: A single 4” slash cut tip on each side of the vehicle, designed to work with the factory rear valence.
- Quad outlet: Two 4” slash cut tips on each side of the vehicle, designed to work with the S7 rear valence.
- Quad Outlet Package: Everything A7 owners need for a Quad Tip conversion, including the AWE Tuning Audi A7 Touring Edition Exhaust system with quad tips, and an OEM Audi S7 rear valence for a factory appearance and superior fitment quality.
Finish it off
The AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition exhaust system is capped off with Chrome Silver or Black Diamond 4 inch slash cut tips, featuring the AWE Tuning logo in both Dual and Quad tip configurations. These tips are double walled to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
Other things you’ll want to know
The AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition Exhaust includes all necessary hardware, including under chassis brace spacers and hardware, aluminum collars, wrench, Accu-Seal and T-Bolt clamps.
And to answer the most commonly asked question: None of the components of our A7 Touring Edition exhaust system affect or alter any of the emissions devices on the vehicle, and therefore are legal for street use.
As with all AWE Tuning exhaust products, each TIG weld is hand finished internally, only butt-welded junctions are used, and flange openings are size matched to their ports, all to produce the smoothest flow possible. It is this intensive attention to detail that sets AWE Tuning exhaust products heads and shoulders above the rest.
Our exhaust systems are award winning, hand built works of art and are what your A7 deserves.