CURRENT SYSTEMS IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
NOTE: All out of stock systems are built to order lead times are usually 2 weeks but sometimes longer.
- Track Edition Exhaust - Chrome Silver Tips (SKU: 3020-32022)
- Track Edition Exhaust - Diamond Black Tips (SKU: 3020-33024)
- Touring Edition Exhaust - Chrome Silver Tips (SKU: 3015-32046)
- Touring Edition Exhaust - Diamond Black Tips (SKU: 3015-33050)
- Downpipe w/ High Flow Cat (SKU: 3215-11052)
Four Generations Strong.
Producing an exhaust system for Volkswagens 7th generation GTI was no easy feat. Luckily we already have four generations of GTI under our belts.
Merging decades of experience with hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, dyno testing and daily usage evaluation has output an exhaust system that is the ultimate compliment to GTI lineage. With options to go around, this is AWE Tunings finest GTI exhaust to date.
What may look like a simple design is actually one of our most comprehensive engineering feats to date. The exhaust is three simple parts, making it one of the easiest systems to install. The reconfiguration of the flex pipe on the Performance Downpipe ensures that stress goes where it should. And no spacers. And no exhaust paste needed. The list goes on. This exhaust offering is something special.
The AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite:
Mk7 Touring Edition Exhaust
The intersection of performance and sophistication, the Touring Edition produces a civil tone while idling and cruising around, but give it the boot and unleash a war-cry wail.
- Full 3 system, front to back.
- Made from T304 Stainless Steel.
- Dyno-developed, street proven on the AWE Tuning in-house MK7 GTI.
- 102mm dual tip configuration, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black.
- Exhaust is three sections making for the simplest install possible.
- Straight through resonator and muffler.
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning.
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty.
- AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee.
- AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee.
Mk7 Track Edition Exhaust
The AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust is for those who want to turn it up to 11. The Mk7 GTI Track Edition Exhaust takes all of the hand-crafted engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, and replaces the resonator with a straight pipe section for a more aggressive tone (and a more aggressive price to boot).
Please note that this is a loud system and buyers should be aware. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference. however it can be converted to a Touring Edition (at additional cost).
Mk7 Performance Downpipe
A potent max gain of 21hp and 24ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software when mated to the AWE Tuning Touring and Track Edition Exhaust systems.
Designed to mate to the AWE Tuning exhaust or any other exhaust that bolts to factory locations, the AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Performance Downpipe features an integrated resonator to keep the exhaust sound volume civilized, even with the elimination of the restrictive factory converters.
Max gains of 21hp and 24ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software.
3 inch, one-piece design. No pre-cat slip joint to leak.
Engineered flex pipe ensures that the downpipe moves with 2.0T engine unlike other systems on the market.
No O2 sensor spacers needed!
HJS 200 cell HD high-flow catalyst. (Only high-durability catalyst on the market for the GTI)
4.5lbs lighter than the factory downpipe.
T304 stainless steel construction.
Dyno-developed, street proven on the AWE Tuning in-house Mk7.
Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning.
No CEL. Guaranteed.
Lifetime Warranty on downpipe, one year warranty on catalyst.
Mk7 Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe
Looking for an even more aggressive tone? The AWE Tuning Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe will do the trick. All of the bespoke engineering from the Performance Downpipe, minus the catalyst. Please note that due to the removal of the catalyst, the No CEL Guarantee is not applicable, and this product is not to be used on public roads. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference.
Not sure which combination of AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Products will meet your desired sound levels? This should help:
From civil to disobedient:
- Touring Edition with factory downpipe.
- Touring Edition with Performance Downpipe.
- Touring Edition with Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe.
- Track Edition with Performance Downpipe.
- Track Edition with Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe.