Billet Aluminum Motorsport-Spec Engine Mounts have arrived for B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, and Q5/SQ5 models equipped with the 2.0 TFSI, 3.0 TFSI, or 3.2L FSI engine!
Motorsport Engine Mounts are manufactured from billet aluminum and feature Density Line rubber damping medium to maximize strength and durability, while substantially reducing slop from the factory mounting system to improve launches, throttle response, and shift quality. These mounts are meant for applications which see loads beyond what the factory cast aluminum engine mount housings can tolerate.
Please Note: Upgrading to these mounts will result in a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness transmission into the cabin. If you are looking for performance engine mounts for a daily-driven vehicle, we suggest considering our Street Density B8/B8.5 Engine Mounts.
Motorsport-Spec Engine Mounts:
034Motorsport's Billet Aluminum B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/Q5/SQ5 Performance Engine Mounts are manufactured from CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum and High-Durometer Rubber, which is a significant upgrade from the cast aluminum housings and 45 durometer rubber used in stock B8 Audi S4 mounts.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. The solid rubber, void-free and fluid-free design eliminates the possibility of leakage and collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts. They were tested thoroughly in-house at 034Motorsport, JH Motorsports, and by fellow Audi enthusiasts before release.
Factory Active Mount Resistor Bypasses:
034Motorsport offers Active Engine Mount Resistor Bypasses for use with these mounts on cars equipped with the factory Active Engine Mounts. (add option above)
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum & High-Durometer Rubber
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Harder Launches
- Improved Strength & Durability from Cast Factory Engine Mounts
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- Active Mount Resistor Bypasses (add option above)
- 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8)
- 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8)
- 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8)
- 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8)
- 2008 - Present Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8)
- 2.0 TFSI, 3.0 TDI, 3.0 TFSI, 3.2L FSI
- 8R0198381B / 8R0 198 381B
- 8R0199381C / 8R0 199 381C
- 8R0199381AK / 8R0 199 381AK
- 8R0199381G / 8R0 199 381G
- 8R0199381AL / 8R0 199 381AL
- 8R0199381AD / 8R0 199 381AD
- 8R0199381AE / 8R0 199 381AE
- Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty against failure from manufacturing defects. (Applicable to the original purchaser only. If any part of the mount fails under normal use, upon 034Motorsport approval, replacement part(s) will be shipped at no charge to the customer for installation.)
er of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.