Height adjustable from 1.4" to 2.25" (front) and 1.4" to 2.25" (rear).
Bilstein suspension components are unmatched in quality and value. In 1957, Bilstein designed and produced the first mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber for the Mercedes-Benz, a significant breakthrough in suspension technology. With such a storied history and dedication to driver comfort, Bilstein continues to make ground-breaking innovations in the field of automotive suspensions. When it comes to choosing an aftermarket suspension, the first choice for many is Bilstein for their commitment to quality and performance.
Inspired but the suspension produced for the track, Bilstein brings the ultimate in high performance suspension tuning to your German vehicle. 9 stage compression and rebound levels allow you to adjust the damping of your suspension to suit any situation. Threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive spring rate springs to achieve the perfect ride height and center of gravity. Whether it is your weekend track day or your daily commute, adjustments can be made easily with the turn of a knob and the suspension fully installed. This versatility turns your dual-purpose vehicle into the ultimate driving machine.
- Superior Mono-tube Design & Fabrication!
- Rising Rate Self-Adjusting Working Piston!
- Patented Nitrogen Chamber & Floating Dividing Piston!
- One Piece Alloy Rod Guide & Seal System!
- Digressive Working Piston Assembly Increases Shock Life!
- Installs exactly like a stock shock.
- Height adjustable from 1.4" to 2.25" (front) and 1.4" to 2.25" (rear)