034Motorsport B8 S4 3.0T FSI test pipe downpipes are designed to replace the restrictive OE catalytic converters, and increase horsepower and torque throughout the powerband. These downpipes were developed to stand up to the rigors of Grand-Am racing, and used on the APR Motorsport B8 Audi S4 3.0 TFSI.
Our downpipes are constructed from .109" 304 thick wall stainless steel tubing, and designed to eliminate the factory catalytic converters entirely. They feature CNC machined flanges to prevent warping and expansion, factory-correct exhaust hanger location, and 2 oxygen sensor bungs in the proper locations for the factory sensors. Professionally assembled in-house, TIG-welded and backpurged.
These downpipes are a complete drop-in upgrade, and will bolt up to any stock/stock-fit exhaust manifold and stock/stock-fit exhaust.
- Full .109" Thick Wall 304 Stainless Construction
- TIG Welded & Backpurged
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Factory Correct Oxygen Sensor & Exhaust Hanger Placement
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains (20WTQ & 22WHP - Stock Test Vehicle)
- 2009 - 2014 Audi S4 3.0 TFSI (B8)
- 2008 - 2014 Audi S5 3.0 TFSI (B8)
- These downpipes are a direct bolt-in replacement, and will work with the OEM cat-back exhaust, or any aftermarket cat-back exhaust system designed to fit with the OEM catalytic converters.
- A Stage 1/2 ECU Upgrade with accommodations for downpipes/testpipes is recommended to prevent the MIL from illuminating when removing the catalytic converters.
- Installation gasket and hardware kit and oxygen sensor spacer available as options.
Gasket & Hardware Kits - We have pieced together all of the necessary parts to make swapping out your factory catalytic converter a breeze. This kit includes exhaust manifold outlet and cat-to-midpipe gaskets, as well as all necessary nuts and bolts for a complete install.
Oxygen Sensor Spacers - These space out the secondary (rear) O2 sensor to remove MIL or CEL issues caused by removing the factory catalytic converters. Professionally manufactured banjo-style spacers machined from stainless steel.
RACE PIPES ARE FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY THE PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE SUITABILITY OF ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED