Changing your oil is now easy with the EZ Oil Drain Valve!
Simply install this valve and drain your engine oil without the need for any tools and without creating a mess. Lift the lever of this nickel-plated brass ball valve and give it a quarter turn to open. To close, return the lever back to its original locked position.
The ball valve design allows a straight flow for fast drainage and a flawless seal when locked closed, double sealed for guaranteed leak proof operation.
Reduce maintenance costs with the EZ Oil Drain Valve.
- ELIMINATE FROZEN DRAIN PLUGS AND STRIPPED THREADS
- PREVENT ENGINE DAMAGE FROM ROUTINE OIL ANALYSIS
- LESS DOWN TIME AND OPERATING EXPENSES
How to install:
1. Remove drain plug and drain oil
2. Hand install the valve until tight, and give 1/8 turn with a small crescent wrench on the body. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN!
3. Close the lever and refill with engine oil
How to Drain Oil:
1. Lift up the lever and turn counter-clockwise.
2. Turn back the lever to close.
3. Make sure the lever is fully-closed and secured in its locked position.
FITS most all 2000-up VW/Audi with 14x1.5 oil drain plug
(**Adapter is included for recessed oil pans.)