034Motorsport is proud to offer our Street Density Transmission Mount Upgrade for the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 and A5/S5/RS5! The factory Audi transmission mount assembly features a soft rubber damping medium, which allows for excessive transmission movement at increased power levels, and can break down over time. This movement can be observed as hesitation or lurching when accelerating, decelerating, and shifting.
This high durometer performance mount upgrade is designed to be a direct, drop-in replacement for the factory damping medium, and limit unwanted transmission movement. By reducing slop, this upgrade ensures that you're experiencing crisper shifts and a more connected driving experience. This upgrade may introduce some additional, perceivable increase in noise and vibration transfer into the cabin, especially on vehicles equipped with the Tiptronic transmission.
In addition, the factory transmission mount assembly components are not available separately from dealerships, and premature failure of this mount can result in having to buy the entire assembly. The Street Density Transmission Mount Upgrade from 034Motorsport lets you reuse the factory cast portion when replacing/upgrading the stock mount.
This mount was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport, and independent Audi enthusiasts before release. Installation is very straightforward, and is completely reversible.
- Manufactured from 65 Durometer Rubber
- Designed to Upgrade Factory Transmission Mount Assembly
- Engineered to Work in Conjunction with the 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Transmission Mount Insert
- Further Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting, Acceleration, and Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel & Throttle Response
- May Cause Some Increase in Noise & Vibration Transfer Inside Cabin, Especially on Tiptronic Cars
- Straightforward, Fully-Reversible Installation!
- 034Motorsport Street Density B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Transmission Mount Upgrade
- 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - Present Audi RS4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - Present Audi RS5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - Present Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 8K0 399 151DB / 8K0399151DB
- 8K0 399 151CD / 8K0399151CD
- 8K0 399 151BF / 8K0399151BF