AccuAir's ENDO-Tank is the backbone of the ENDO platform and although it is the simplest product in the line, its features and quality make it the perfect centerpiece to an air management system and will be ready for modular upgrade when you are. Extruded from aerospace grade aluminum and assembled with ultra-high-strength bolts, this weld-less tank is proven to be free from leaks in addition to having precision machined fit and finish. Flush ports and mounting points are CNC-machined directly into the patent pending aluminum body. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank when you're ready to upgrade.
- Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for upgrades.
- Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clamp-less attachment of ENDO-Mount brackets and accessories.
- The only DOT Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200 psi and tested to an incredible 1324 psi burst pressure.
- Available Valve-Integrated end caps allow the simplest and most compact air management install.
- The upgradeable air management platform with modular new product releases from AccuAir.
- Available in Anodized Finishes: Gray, Black, and Bronze.
- Includes black nickel plated fittings and a built in 400 spi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
- ENDO Quick Release - ENDO-QR mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.