Featuring the new "Grip Dynamics" system which improves grip for better handling and performance outcomes by focussing on key alignment and dynamic handling elements. Supaloy arm replaces stock steel VAG arm found on over 90% of all Audi, SEAT, Skoda and VW. Also replaces alloy Audi S3 arm.
Superior Supaloy Light Weight Control Arm:
- Lighter, lower unsprung weight
- 44% lighter than stock or OE steel arm
- Corrosion resistant
- Special low friction stainless steel insert
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing
- Stainless steel metal tube
- Knurled bore for superior grease retention
- Features anti-lift and caster increase
Control Arm Bushing Details:
Whether it’s an individual part solution, a kit of all the popular suspension bushes for your car or a complete assembly, SuperPro has an extensive range of complete bushing and suspension part kit solutions.
SuperPro bushing products are formed using our own engineered product designs and are made using a proprietary engineering grade polyurethane formula with unique material properties. SuperPro Polyurethane is a special elastomer based material which gives an extremely durable suspension product boasting the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic.
- "Supaloy" lighter, leaner, high-stress allot hardware with built in corrosion resistance.
- "DuroBall" metal poly hybrid technology for vertical pivot bushings
- "Dynamic Roll Control" solutions with the SuperPro Advantage
- 2 Inner Tubes
- 4 Bushings