- The solution for reducing intake air temperature
- Lowers Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) by 15F
- Reduces coolant temperatures by a maximum of 24F
- Maintains consistent power in extreme conditions
- Perfect OEM fitment for easy installation
- Only Heat Exchanger on the market with a drain plug and bleed screw to ensure no air is trapped while adding coolant
- Designed in house at AWE Tuning
- Available as the full ColdFront System, or as independent components as the ColdFront Heat Exchanger or ColdFront Reservoir
- AWE Tuning ColdFront Protection Screen also available
ColdFront Heat Exchanger
The AWE Tuning ColdFront Heat Exchanger was developed to reduce high air intake temperatures found in supercharged engines. Designed and conceptualized in house at AWE Tuning, this should be a mandate for supercharged 3.0T engines looking to keep things consistent and reliable.
The AWE Tuning ColdFront Heat Exchanger is a direct replacement for the factory heat exchanger, fitting neatly behind the front bumper and grill assemblies. This system was specifically designed by the Engineers at AWE Tuning to include a drain plug and bleed screw, allowing the system to be bled without the need for external tools. In other words, all the benefits of a cooling upgrade with none of the fitment downsides.
ColdFront Protection Screen
The AWE Tuning ColdFront Protection Screen is the solution for guarding the ColdFront Heat Exchanger from road debris. The Protection Screen guards the full face of the heat exchanger with durable stainless wire mesh and is surrounded by a stainless steel frame, protecting it against any small objects that may find their way past the vehicles grill. This keeps the heat exchanger fins free of damage, allowing them to perform with maximum efficiency.