The Exhaust your B8/B8.5 Audi S4 3.0T has been longing for from AWE Tuning
UroTuning offers the AWE Tuning Track Exhaust system for the B8/B8.5 Audi S4 for those looking for the utmost performance with amazing sound! We feel this is the best sounding exhaust system out there today for the 3.0T equipped Audi S4. AWE Tuning has been countless hours researching and developing this system to perform at the highest levels possible with no compromise. The sound this Track Edition exhaust creates for the Supercharged V6 is one that will send chills down the spine of anyone within an ears reach!
- Power Increase of at least 8 Crank Horsepower and 9 Crank Ft-Lbs of Torque
- Simple straight forward Bolt On System
- Exhaust is 100% street legal. Does not affect or alter any emissions devices
- Available with your choice of 90mm or 102mm tips
- Forever Lifetime Warranty
An Exhaust that Wakes up the Supercharged V6!
AWE Tuning's S4 3.0T Track Edition Exhaust System represents an impeccable focus on design and engineering to create an exhaust which is hands down the best you could buy for your money. The engineering put into the B8 S4 systems have led the way for these same technologies to be used throughout the AWE Tuning Exhaust range. The long hours spent developing this exhaust paid off with fantastic performance numbers a pronounced rumble when in getting into the throttle. All AWE Tuning exhaust systems are hand built in house one by one, with the utmost care and precision to ensure you the customer will be 100% satisfied. They really do treat each and every system as if its the only one they are ever going to produce!
Highlights of the S4 3.0T Track Edition System
Hand-crafted, every detail of these exhausts was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity:
- + 8hp, +9tq at the crank
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5 to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when throttle is engaged
- Available with Polished Silver or Diamond Black adjustable tips in either 90mm or 102mm sizes
- Engineered, developed, tested and built in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel piping
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Optional Downpipes for creating the exact sound you are looking for in addition to some extra HP
- Lifetime Warranty
Available Exhaust Tips are as follows - all of which include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage.
- 90mm Slash Cut Diamond Black Tips
- 90mm Slash Cut Polished SIlver Tips
- 102mm Slash Cut Diamond Black Tips
- 102mm Slash Cut Polished Silver Tips
Important note: 102mm tips will only fit on 2013+ B8.5S4's. To accommodate the 102mm tips, the muffler itself had to be re-engineered, and as such, tips cannot be changed from 90mm to 102mm without the purchase of a new rear section of the system. Questions on this? Contact us.
Resonated and Non-Resonated downpipes
AWE Tuning offers Resonated or Non-Resonated Downpipes to pair with the Track Edition Exhaust System. The Resonated Downpipes (highly recommended for S-tronic cars) feature resonators bigger than the stock units in order to produce a quieter sound volume. The optional Non-Resonated downpipes are best for those seeking a louder and aggressive sounding exhaust. Both the Resonated and Non-Resonated Downpipes feature larger than stock tubing diameter.
Downpipe + Exhaust packages will save you some money as a package priced system.
Here is a breakdown on Sound level for this system
- Track Edition with Resonated Downpipes - Loud
- Track Edition with Factory Downpipe - Louder
- Track Edition with Non-Resonated Downpipes - Loudest
Downpipe installation tip
Installing downpipes on the S4 is quite difficult due to the placement of the factory bolts. If you're planning an install, be sure to add the Downpipe install tool to your order!
Upgrading to downpipes later
Not sure if you want to do the full package with downpipes as well? No worries. If you purchase a Downpipe-Back system alone, you have one full year from the date of system purchase to buy the desired downpipes, for the price difference between the Downpipe-Back system alone and the package price (price at the time of downpipe purchase). This is for original owners.
AWE Part Numbers - 3215-11030, 3220-11010, 6510-11012, 3020-42020, 3020-43020, 3415-42038, 3415-43044, 3420-42010, 3420-43010, 3020-42026, 3020-43026, 3415-43046, 3415-42040, 3420-42012, 3420-43012