An exhaust for the hottest of VW’s hatchbacks, with options to suit every taste, and unmatched quality, fitment, performance and tone.
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of well behaved and disobedient tones, all in one system
- Available as SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the lower priced Track Edition
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes features a 200 CPSI EURO6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Performance Downpipe available as resonated or non-resonated
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE Mk7.5 Golf R
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
First, lets cover the options. We wanted to make sure that the AWE Tuning Mk7.5 Golf R Exhaust Suite had coverage for all sound goals and price points. Regardless of selection, every AWE Tuning Mk7.5 Golf R exhaust boasts legendary AWE Tuning sound, performance, quality and fitment.
The Mk7.5 Golf R SwitchPath Exhaust
AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust Technology is a proprietary solution that utilizes valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Controlled by a combination of throttle input and engine speed, SwitchPath Technology keeps the Mk7.5 Golf R quiet and comfortable while cruising, but give it the boot and you'll unlock an aggressive and exotic exhaust note. New motors are included with all Switchpath systems so no need to swap over your factory valves (see pictures below).
The Mk7.5 Golf R Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless, made in house, and delivers the same power gains as the SwitchPath Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tunings valving system. In other words, this system is the open valves" side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range.
Mk7.5 Golf R Performance Downpipes
To further hone the tone and performance of your Mk7.5 Golf R, were offering both resonated and non-resonated downpipes as well. Both versions feature our No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
- Resonated: Slightly louder than the stock Mk7.5 Golf R downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a sophisticated and distinguished tone.
- Non-Resonated: Removes the resonator for a more aggresive note, much louder than the stock downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a pronounced note.
Both the SwitchPath Exhaust and the Track Edition Exhaust are available with downpipes as a package for savings.
Part numbers: 3025-42048,3025-43052,3015-42106,3015-43110,3220-11018,3215-11054,1325-11012