Sold as a pair.
Brembo manufactures an OE-Quality Brake Disc that assures maximum performance and enhanced driving comfort and offers with its aftermarket rotors the same levels of quality, technology and performance that are found in many of the prestigious OEM fitments.
Brembo UV Coating Technology: Brembo is the first to offer UV coating technology engineered for our leading OE customers with a unique metallic finish developed exclusively for the Aftermarket. The UV coated disc does not require cleaning and degreasing. These discs are ideal for vehicle with alloy wheels and for motorists for whom attention to detail is a prerequisite.
High Carbon Discs: With their optimized thermal inertia, Brembo High Carbon discs reduce both vibration and noise. These products are the result of Brembo technology and a meticulously controlled production process in the brands foundries, which makes it possible to precisely vary the chemical composition of the cast iron, increasing the percentage of carbon in High Carbon discs.
PVT pillar venting technology: (Vented Rotors Only) Brembo PVT discs feature the exclusive pillar venting system patented by Brembo, which improves cooling capacity and increases resistance to thermal cracking by over 40%.
Fixing screw kits: discs are supplied with all the necessary fixing hardware for simpler, more efficient and safer installation
Features and Benefits:
- Metallic finish that maintains a clean and bright appearance over the entire life span of the disc
- Protective coating on braking plate surfaces, external diameter and disc hub to ensure complete protection
- New location for minimum thickness control with greater ease of reading for service professionals
- Water-based paint free of chemical solvents - Energy efficient UV coating process
- Superior to products currently on the market proven by resistance to: Salt spray testing, Humidity and High temperatures
34-11-1-502-891 / 34 11 1 502 891
34-11-6-774-984 / 34 11 6 774 984 / 34116774984
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov