Dinan High Flow Cold Air Intake Systems develop horsepower and torque gains by improving the engine's intake air flow. The aggressive system design provides for a less restrictive intake air flow than the stock system for greater engine efficiency and the lowest possible intake air temperatures. The Intake Systems replace the factory air box with a cylindrical performance filter and powder coated aluminum intake pipe. The filter is relocated to a separate compartment behind the front bumper and below the headlights in order to insulate it from engine compartment heat and maximize exposure to outside air. The filter to air-flow-meter pipe is designed to minimize air turbulence and maximize efficiency.
Notes: Stage 2 Engine Software Highly Recommended.
Installation Instructions: Dinan E36 Cold Air Intake D760-0321A Installation
- +12 HP @ 6000 RPM, +11 lb/ft @ 6000 RPM
- Improved Throttle Response
- Replaces intake system w/ a powdercoated aluminum intake pip and large-diameter cone filter
- New filter location behind the bumper and below the headlight delivers cooler, more dense air
- Intake pipe is designed to reduce air turbulence
1992-1999 E36 BMW 323is 323ic 328i 328is 328ic M3 - M52 / S52