Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK4 Golf/Jetta and Beetle Factory Control Arms (factory mounting location, factory length and utilizes the factory sway bar).
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The heim version of our control arms are best suited to the performance enthusiast. You will have the most performance gain with the heim, due to the stiffness and rigidity of the mount but will also have increased road feedback and noise which is typical for heim joints. Best for race applications or vehicles that aren’t driven in winter road conditions. The heim version also eliminate the issue of the rear bushing popping out on lowered vehicles. For a more driver friendly application while still keeping performance benefits, check out our polyurethane version.
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish.
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK4 Control Arms (excluding R32)
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Heim Joints with PTFE Lining
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- MK4 Golf/Jetta – 1.8T, 2.0L, 2.8L 12v/24v VR6, TDI
- Beetle 1998-2010 – 1.8T, 2.0L, 2.5L, TDI
- MK4 factory spindles (1.8T, 2.8L 12v/24v VR6, TDI, 2.0L)
- Not compatible with R32 front spindles
The heim arms provide increased suspension articulation and are recommended in static or dynamic applications. They are suitable for lowered and ultra low application and also are a better choice when maximum articulation is a must.
- MK4 Ball Joints
- MK4 Sway Bar End Links
Improve handling and control – Order yours today!
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov