For those of you that wish to do a "DIY" option but don't want to incur the risks associated with tearing your own bucket apart, adding a pump assembly, and then not being able to bench test it to see if it functions properly prior to installing it in your car, this option is for you!
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides approximately 100% more flow than stock and has been bench tested and certified prior to shipment.
With this option, you will only receive the upgraded bucket, you will not be supplied with a replacement tophat or float assembly, as the product name suggests, you will swap those out yourself and only need to send back your stock bucket to receive your core refund.
- Included with your purchase will be the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- A new Walbro filter
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pump (F90000274)
- Optional upgrade to Walbro 525 pump (F90000285)
- Recommended accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- If you choose to have a ring removal tool included with your order there will be an additional $40 deposit. If you return the ring tool with your core, we will refund your core deposit of $100 and an additional $25 for the ring removal tool.
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
- Click on one of the links below to download your installation guide
Stage 2 Install Guides...
* To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
-Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
- For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
- 2 = $100
- 4 = $75
- >4 = $50
- For international customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
- 4 = $100
- 6 = $75
- >6 = $50
- All Stage 2 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced. If this is a concern for you checkout our FI-650HP fuel pump upgrade kits that retain the stock LPFP and add a secondary pump.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov