If you are running E85 or ethanol mixes in your Audi, you need this kit!
This is a complete plug and play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your Audi 2.5T in about 15 minutes. (Check compatibility for your platform below)
The kit includes the following:
- New 5/16" E85 compatible fuel lines for your engine bay
- Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth analyzer
- 5/16" quick connect fitting
- Oetiker crimp clamps to secure your new fuel lines
- We have three options to choose from when purchasing our ethanol analyzers.
- Bluetooth Only
- Bluetooth and 0-5 volt Analog for use with the JB4 or analog gauge
- Bluetooth and 50-150hz Raw Signal for those that are connecting their analyzer to an aftermarket ECU or the DME. This option puts out the same signal the Continental sensor does.
This kit is compatible with the following
- Audi TT RS MK3 8V (2017+)
- Audi RS3 MK3 8V (2017+)
*If you aren't sure whether this kit fits your car, send us a picture of your engine bay with the engine cover removed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Link to larger images of install pictures...click here
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov