Active Autowerke PRIMA Gen 9 Supercharger Kit
BMW E46 M3
In collaboration with Frank Smith of TuningTechFS, the Active Autowerke PRIMA supercharger kit has gained a reputation as one of the finest and most affordable systems available for the E46 BMW M3. Capable of exceeding 500 WHP through Level 1 and Level 2 upgrades, PRIMA is a star performer.
This supercharger system was designed with no frills in mind – instead focusing on the pure and basic fundamentals. PRIMA is a fully bolt-on non-intercooled system that is completely reversible and DOES NOT require any custom fabrication. For those who desire some extra horsepower, the PRIMA system is fully upgradable via Level 1 and Level 2 options. With an outstanding design synonymous with the Active Autowerke brand, we have made our finest forced-induction kit even more affordable; all while maintaining the inherent driver-centric qualities of the BMW M3.
Why The PRIMA Supercharger Kit?
Since BMW ceased production of the E46 BMW M3 in June 2006, it has become one of the most coveted models to enhance with various performance modifications. One of the more popular upgrades to date has been the addition of a supercharger system like PRIMA, capable of creating over 600 horsepower to the rear wheels.
As newer iterations of the M3 are introduced, past generations like the E46 invite a whole new community of BMW owners seeking performance modifications relative to the car’s value. This translates to reduced expense on Active Autowerke supercharger components, making it the perfect time for an entry level supercharger system.
Simply put, not much compares to a PRIMA-supercharged E46 M3 when it comes to bang for your performance-vehicle buck.
Can I Run PRIMA Without An Intercooler?
YES! In the past, running this kit without an intercooler would have been considered suicidal due to the extremely high 11.5:1 compression of the S54 engine. Thankfully, through years of product development, testing, and tuning of supercharger applications with this motor, PRIMA kit and associated software have undergone changes to successfully and safely marry the S54’s stock motor with the rigors of a boosted application.
- Rotrex C38-92 Supercharger System
- Active Autowerke GEN 7 Intake Manifold plenum
- Active Autowerke DOUBLE Blow-off Valve Set-up
- Active Autowerke Green Filter & Filter Cover
- Alpha N Software tune w/SIMON 2 interface included
- High Capacity Fuel Injectors
- Colder Heat Range Spark Plugs
- Dedicated oil cooling system for maximum performance and reliability
- All Hoses, Clamps, Etc. (pre-assembled)
- Easily Upgradable to Either Level 1 or 2 System
- Power: 426.69 WHP @ 8150 rpm
- Torque: 232.36 ft/lbs @ 5250 rpm
- Boost: 5.8 psi
- All supercharger kits may take up to 2 weeks to ship.