KW Engineering: Exclusive for ST suspension The high-quality ST XTA coilover is based on the twin-tube damping principle of low friction combined with pressure-resistant damper housings. Manufactured directly at KW, a mono block guide and seal package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity in ALL weather conditions.
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the TUV -tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminium adjustable uni-ball top mounts (when possible)
- Scaled camber adjustment
- Externally adjustable damping
Suspension Techniques (ST) Coilovers are made by KW, the leading brand worldwide for height adjustable coilover systems. The ST coilover is identical in valving and technology as that of the KW Variant 1, only difference is the galvanized steel casing, opposed to the stainless steel casing of its "big brother" KW.Approximate lowering Front: 0.5"-1.5", Rear: 0.5"-1.5"
5 Year Limited Warranty to original purchaser.
Note: Product photos is for reference only. Actual parts may vary.