The revolutionary e-Level system from AccuAir has completely redefined the digital air suspension industry. Never before has an air ride control system been so easy to use, beautifully made, or perform as flawlessly as the AccuAir e-Level system. The adjustments made by an e-Level controller are so accurate that each wheel maintains its height within 1/8th of an inch and prevents cross-loading of air springs at a higher accuracy than any other method. e-Level is so smart that it even learns the vehicles weight and behaviour after it has been installed, so it just keeps getting better with every day of use.
For the ultimate in form and function, the intuitive TouchPad is the top of the line interface option for the e-Level Controller. Hand held or mountable, the TouchPad is available in black-anodized or nickel-plated aluminum and gives full manual control over each air spring individually as well as front and rear air spring control in pairs. Saving and accessing your three preset heights is only a touch away and a yellow glowing ring around each button clearly indicates the current vehicle height. The All-Down button fully deflates the vehicle for parking. Every button offers a crisp, tactile feel and is backlit with crystal white LEDs for clear daytime and nighttime operation. A 20-ft mini-USB cable provides communication to the ECU and plugs into the TouchPad in either the bottom or the rear.
- (3) User Definable height-based presets
- RideMonitor Mode
- Switch between (3) user-defined Ride Heights at the press of a button
- Easy All Down Functionality
- Manual Control Mode for each bag (individually or front/rear pairs)
- Accurate to within 1/8
- Optional Rise-on-Start
- Automatic System Calibration
- User Definable System Sensitivity
- User Definable Compressor ON/OFF Pressure Setting
- Plug-n-Play Compatibility with the AccuAir i-Level Wireless Controller