Active Autowerke High Performance Tuning for F87 M2
After over a year of testing with our M2, we're now releasing our performance software flash!
Our M2 has seen dozens of track days and after extensive R&D we've settled on a final tune that we believe will produce the most consistent and reliable power lap after lap without falling off or causing any drivetrain malfunctions. Being in Miami, we see some of the hottest and most humid temps in the country!
Approaching the 400whp mark has caused fueling issues with the stock fuel system and adding any more torque down low will cause power levels to drop up top when temps rise. We've been able to extract ~415 lb/ft of torque and ~378whp lap after lap without any problems. When we bumped up the torque to ~430 lb/ft the car would make inconsistent power at higher RPMs due to varied ignition timing and throttle opening. Increasing the power to 400whp led to drivetrain malfunctions caused by lowered fuel pressure.
Our ECU reflash corrects the leaner stock AFR ratio allowing us to increase boost safely and reliably. We lower the AFR sooner and more significantly compared to the stock curve to promote consistent power lap after lap. Piggyback units do not modify the AFR and thus have not proven to provide consistent performance during extended use.
- Up to 50 WHP Horsepower gains throughout RPM range
- Higher torque over factory settings through RPM range
- Re-calibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive part throttle transition
- Re-calibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive power delivery
- Modified Vanos camshaft remapping
- Available "Burble" Maps
- Free tech support and assistance
- Multiple maps available for flashing at home (after initial reflash)
- HP Gains: Up to 50 HP
- Torque: Up to 80 ft-lbs of torque
- Cold start delete
- Stage 1 or Stage 2 maps for 91-93 octane
- Off Road Only Downpipe Map
- Burble Option
- Tuner flag removal
- Available "Burble" Maps
- OBD Flashing Option
Software Purchase Options:
- When you purchase software you have 3 options to acquire it.
1) Locate an approved F87 Software dealer near you and have it installed there.
2) Remove and mail Active Autowerke your ECU and we will install the software. Same day turnaround on all software with free 2nd day air to lower 48 states. See Tech Support for details on removal and mailing of ECU.
3) After the initial reflash, you are able to flash different maps by purchasing a Simon 3 and install the software yourself. Very useful if additional software upgrades are needed in the future. However, if you choose not to purchase a Simon 3 cable Active will flash your ECU with a custom map at your request.
We provide up to four (4) custom maps (at no additional cost) when you purchase a Simon 3 cable with your F87 Performance Software! ***Your ECU must be taken to an approved Active Autowerke F87 dealer for the initial flash, or it must be shipped to Active before you are able to load additional maps using the Simon 3 cable at your home.