The ACTIVE AUTOWERKE DATA LOGGER GIVES YOU THE CAPABILITY TO LOG DATA FROM YOUR VEHICLE IN REAL-TIME. IT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND WILL ALLOW FOR A MORE ACCURATE AND PERSONALIZED REMOTE TUNE.
THE APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY SUPPORTED INCLUDE:
- MS41 E36, E39
- MS42 E46 323/328, E39 528, E53 X5, E83 X3, Z3
- MS43 E46 325/330, E39 525/530, E53 X5, E83 X3
- MS45 E46 330ZHP, E6x 2.5L and 3.0L
- MSS50 E36 M3 Evo
- MSS52 E39 M5
- MSS54 E46 M3
- MSS60 E9x M3
- MSS65 E6x M5/M6
- MSS70 Z4 M Coupe
- MSV70 E60, E8x, E9x, E53, 2.5L and 3.0L
- MSV80 and MSV80.1 E60, E8x, E9x, E53, 2.5L and 3.0L
- MSD80 and MSD81 E60, E8x, E9x 135/335/535 N54
- MSD85 E70, E71, X5/M, X6/M, F01
- Click on FREE to download, evaluate and test a sampling of what the SIMON Data Logger can possibly do.
- Ability to read and clear engine related fault codes
- Compatible with Mac and PC laptops
- Ability to read engine data in realtime
- Reads data from all 6 cylinders simultaneously on certain models
- Data Logging configured to your BMW based on your unique driving style and habbits
- You create the Data Logging information
- Ability to help fine tune your engine performance software
- Ability to interface with a lean/rich gauge for a unique perspective
A SIMON 2 CABLE. IS NEEDED TO WORK WITH THE ACTIVE DATA LOGGER IN MAKING THE CONNECTION WITH YOUR BMW.
FOR ACTUAL DATA-LOGGING CAPABILITIES THAT ALLOW FOR COMPREHENSIVE MONITORING AND RECODING OF DME PARAMETERS A LICENSE MUST BE PURCHASED.
EACH LICENSE IS LOCKED TO A SINGLE VEHICLE AND SPECIFIC DME.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE ACTIVE DATA LOGGER
- Click here to Download the Active Data Logging program from the website onto your laptop.
- Open the .exe to install the drivers and accept the agreement
- 2 folders will be created when you open the .exe (Licenses and Datalogs). They will appear alongside the .exe file in whichever location it is opened.
- Make the connection to your BMW via the Simon 2 cable
- With the Data Logger Program open: From the top menu select "Special" and then click on collect license data. Fill out the Drop Down sheet for BMW Vin #, Owners name, etc.
- You will be prompted to choose where to save a file. E-mail that file to email@example.com to activate your logger
- A return file will be e-mailed back. Place this file in the "Licenses" folder accompanying the logger .exe
- The activation will now be complete and you may begin logging your data.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov