The simple swap of the rear section of your factory exhaust to MACH Force’s muffler delete brings performance gains, a custom look, and a smooth rumble.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +9 HP and +12 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 3" to 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual 4" Diameter Carbon Fiber 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
This system produced gains of up to +9 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft. torque, as measured on our in-house dyno.
3" to 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" and 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Dual 4" Diameter Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4" diameter carbon fiber 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips features an aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
Utilizing factory style hangers, this is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG welded for race-proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov