A cat-back exhaust system for the BMW M3/M4 F80/F82 vehicle is a great way to improve performance and sound. What makes a great exhaust system for the BMW M car is its flow characteristics and OEM like functionality. Agency Power has tested several different exhaust designs and has finally come up with the best system available for the M3 M4. This new full stainless steel exhaust features dual 63.5mm diameter piping that incorporates an X design right after the downpipes. Removing the restrictions that are found on the stock exhaust gives the twin turbocharged I6 engine grips of power as you go through the revs. The noise unleashed with the valves open, dramatically changes the driving experience for the better. With the factory valves functioning like stock, you can cruise mildly in ECO mode to get the best of both worlds.
Finishing off the exhaust is a set of quad 89mm exhaust tips. These more aggressive tips are designed to work with the stock bumper outlet or an aftermarket diffuser.
- T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Media blasted for a satin finish
- Integrated exhaust valves that work with drive modes
- Includes X Pipe Design
- Bolts to stock or aftermarket downpipes
- 63.5mm tubing
- 4x 89mm quad exhaust tips - Your choice of Titanium, Black or Gold Finishes
- Does not require tuning
- All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty when you fill out this form HERE.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov