Built to meet the latest OE manufacturer-specified designs, Genuine Auxiliary Water Pumps are the best way to make sure you have the proper heat protection for the engine in your vehicle.
Eliminating the mechanical commutation system leaves the durability of the rotor bearings as practically the only limiting factor for service life. In addition to that, the lower number of moving parts results in significantly reduced noise.
The Genuine auxiliary water pump is the GENUINE part, in the car manufacturer's box, as sold by the new car dealer.
Features and Benefits:
- OES Quality, reliability and service life
- Leak-proof sealing of the drive
- Fuel savings and reduced emissions
- Cooling even without operation of the engine
- CO²-reduction by optimized efficiency, speed control and reduced weight
- Coverage of a wide hydraulic performance range
- Reduced noise level
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov