Break the mold with AirGate™.
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
- Intoxicating turbo spool when under boost with lid off, stealthy with lid on
- Available with or without AirGate™ lid -- change intake volume as desired
- Max gains of 12 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels for B9 A4/A5 (stock software)
- Features the durable and washable high-flow AWE S-FLO Filter
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Smooth transition from airbox inlet to turbo inlet
- Retains stock mounting locations
- Genuine 2x2 carbon fiber construction
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The AirGate™ Carbon Intake for the B9 A4/A5
The AirGate™ Carbon Intake allows options for those seeking more volume from their intake when under boost. Want to hear more turbo inductions sounds from within the cabin? Go lidless. Prefer to keep it a bit more stealthy? Simply bolt the AirGate™ lid in place with a few turns of two easily-accessible hex screws.
Constructed of genuine 2x2 carbon fiber with a UV-stabilized resin and clear coat, the AirGate™ Carbon Intake mounts securely to the stock location and integrates with the factory ducting perfectly via the AirGate’s floating airbox inlet.
The S-FLO Filter
The included AWE S-FLO Filter is designed specifically for this airbox to be easily serviceable and to maximize airflow. This increase in airflow unlocked maximum gains of 12 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels.
The combination of carbon fiber airbox and included S-FLO Filter makes for a more aggressive intake note, with an intoxicating turbo spool sound.
The AirGate™ Carbon Intake can be purchased with or without the AirGate Lid. If you want to add the lid later, no problem.
What’s in the box?
AirGate™ Carbon Intake, carbon lid (if chosen), S-FLO Filter, and all necessary hardware.
Please Note: AWE AirGate Intakes are for Racing Use Only.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov