Quite candidly, there is nothing like this system on the market. German made 200 cell HJS HD metal core catalysts guarantee Check Engine Light free operation while 3.0" diameter tubing and an H-pipe design give optimal flow and significant Performance gains. In-house designed and built "bullet" style mufflers help deliver a clean look and a sound... well.... you really need to hear this to believe it. It's aggressive, sophisticated, head-turning yet refined - all with the interior note that the GT2 RS should have had from the factory.
Each feature of the GT2 RS system was chosen for performance, sound and longevity. When making the exhaust decision for a car as renowned as your GT2 RS, you should settle for nothing less:
- 3" 304 stainless tubing
- 200 cell German made HJS tri-lobe metal core catalysts
- Stainless steel v-band clamps
- Hand crafted bullet style mufflers with composite acoustical packing
- 304 stainless, laser etched, double wall for resistance to heat discoloration, tips
- Total weight- 30lbs No check engine light. Guaranteed.
- Developed and manufactured In-house at AWE Tuning
- Includes all required gaskets and hardware
- Lifetime warranty
Software that is properly calibrated for a low back pressure exhaust is required. G.I.A.C. is highly recommended. Due to the strict torque limitations in the factory ECU programming, adding the AWE Tuning exhaust without proper calibration can result in erratic performance and drivability. Please note that due to the use of high flow catalytic converters in the exhaust, owners should be aware that this system is legal only for off-road use.