Fits up to production date 8/15/2011 only
Fits Front Left & Right
TRW sets the standard within the Aftermarket, with tests that go beyond the ordinary to ensure every chassis part we produce meets stringent vehicle manufacturer quality standards, in line with the Original Equipment specification.
To help make sure that our parts can go the distance, TRW utilizes on the road tests and the most advanced test machines available, in both our Original Equipment and Aftermarket facilities as well as by independent testing labs. So you can be sure that TRW parts are tested for your safety.
Features and Benefits:
- Long lasting dust covers made from the highest quality rubber that eliminate dust and water from entering the ball joint
- Low friction plastic bearings that enhance damping and reliability
- Manufactured using forged or cold formed steel
- Two-seat design is standard, and eliminates the need for a spring
- Top of the ball pins are polished
- Salt Spray Test (240hrs)
- Dynamic Test and Elasticity Test
- Original Equipment quality hardware installation accessories
36 MONTH / 36,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY
TRW warrants this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship in accordance with the following: This limited warranty shall be for a period of 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first from the date the automotive part is delivered to the final consumer but no later than 6 months after the invoiced date.
TRW is one of the world’s leading providers of Original Equipment chassis systems. TRW now manufactures one quarter of the world’s chassis components - leading the market in the design, development, manufacture and integration of chassis systems for passenger cars.
With over 40 vehicle manufacturers as customers, TRW’s Original Equipment business has to be able to adapt its technologies to the demands of very different vehicles, from the most basic in developing countries to some of the most sophisticated vehicle systems in the world.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov