This is the Ultimate Silicone Plus kit that will delete your entire SAI/N249/PCV/EVAP system for any Mk4 Golf/Jetta 1.8T for customer that already has a Catch Can with 3/4" ports.
- Silicone hoses for Catch Can (19mm-3/4")
- Silicone brake booster hose (13mm-1/2")
- Silicone vacuum hose (4mm-5/32")
- Silicone hose reducer for valve cover connection (Late model 2003-up kits only)
- Plug in connector resistors
- All caps, plugs and clamps needed for install
Click here for Generic SAI Delete Kit Instructions (these are NOT specific to this kit)
NOTE: This kit is for OFF-ROAD purposes only. Be aware installing this kit will cause the Check Engine Light to come, while some codes can be defeated with the resistors the secondary airflow code can only be defeated with software.
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: Be sure to select early (pre-2003) or late (2003-up) style from the option above. There is a split in the 2002/2003 model year for the valve cover connection size. Late model cars can be identified by a smaller vacuum port next to the main breather hose port on the driver side of the valve cover. Late model kits will ship with a reducing hose for the valve cover hose. If you have any questions at all please let us know.
UroTuning Recommends the following parts to consider when installing this kit (see parts listings below):
- Replacing the cooling hose flange (it has to come off so why not replace since they are common to fail)
- Using a new intake manifold gasket or upgrading to the NewSouth PowerGasket for added HP
- Forge Turbo Inlet pipe (finishes off the nice Black silicone look under the engine bay)