The Bilstein B16 Electronic ride control kit allows the driver to electronically select between a comfort oriented or a significantly firmer, aggressive performance damping mode with a push of the dash-mounted button. The integrated control unit switches the damping settings on all four shocks/struts in fractions of a second to deliver the handling characteristics you desire. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
- The product benefits at a glance:
- Illuminated operator panel for controlling settings
- "Comfort" mode creates smooth compensation for uneven surfaces
- "Sport" mode for excellent driving dynamics and maximum power reserves in limited applications
- Threaded body adjustable range of 30 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technologyfor long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
This system is compatible with iRC B16 Ride Control phone module.