Are you getting little to no pressure in your brake pedal? Most likely your master cylinder is shot!
The Cardone New Brake Master Cylinder is an ideal high quality aftermarket replacement that is manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit, form, and function.
Features and Benefits:
- All cylinder bores are micro-finished to precise specifications to dramatically reduce wear and promote long service life.
- Aluminum castings, where applicable, are designed to precision tolerances to ensure like-new performance.
- CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function.
- Castings are protected by an anodized coating that resists corrosion and pitting.
- EPDM seals and O-rings meet O.E. quality standards to ensure reliable, leak-free performance.
- Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke requirements.
- Mounting components are included with every model for easy installation.
- Rubber components are tested to comply with stringent S.A.E. specifications.
- Seals are temperature-cycled from -30°F to +220°F to ensure leak-free, reliable performance under harsh under-hood conditions.
CARDONE SELECT LIFETIME WARRANTY
CARDONE warrants that it will provide a free replacement for any CARDONE Select unit that fails or proves defective during normal use on the vehicle on which it was originally installed.
The same reverse-engineering experience we’ve gained from over 45 years of remanufacturing is the foundation of Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) Technology. Since we’ve seen where – and why – original parts typically fail, our engineers incorporate improvements into our CARDONE Select new product designs. That’s why we can say CARDONE Select products are “built better from the start”.
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is one of the leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with over 5,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico.
357-611-019-B / 357611019 B / 357 611 019 B / 357611019B
53-75-4-026-381 / 53 75 4 026 381 / 53754026381
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov