Our extensive research departments are continually working to expand the Pagid brake pad offerings across many more vehicles and to improve stopping ability. A €30 million development budget shows our commitment to creating high-quality braking friction.
We start with the comprehensive evaluation of over 200 different raw materials, before deciding on our final formula. This is the secret to our strong braking ability. As a result, we are considering new materials and combinations on a daily basis to make sure we adapt to the braking challenges of the future, each mixture specific to each vehicle. In addition, 95% of all Pagid brake pads are free from copper, which reduces fine particle emissions, further endorsing our forward looking vision.
- Chamfers designed to avoid vibration and smooth the bedding in process
- Specifically engineered shims for each application to reduce vibration and noise
- 95% of the range is copper free, reducing fine particle emissions
- Over 200 different raw materials evaluated, before deciding on final friction formula
- Over 300,000km of on-road and track driving is conducted for each and every brake pad
- Covered by our 25/25 warranty, guaranteeing them for 25 months, or 25,000 miles.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov