Hengst activated charcoal cabin filters are manufactured to the specifications of leading automakers and are manufactured with a laminated construction consisting of particle filter fabric, activated carbon layer and substrate medium.
Activated Charcoal Cabin Air Filters
Cabin air filters with activated carbon elements remove harmful exhaust fumes, dirt and dust as well as high ozone concentrations and unpleasant smells. Their pleat bellows consist of three layers: an activated carbon layer is sandwiched between two layers of non-woven materials. The filter layers are heat-fused, which means that glues or solvents are not used at all. Depending on the vehicle type, activated carbon filters are also available that can be used instead of conventional cabin air filters.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Equivalent and a Direct Fit Application.
- Activated charcoal layer absorbs toxic and foul-smelling gases.
- The Carbon Activated filter will noticeably reduce and even eliminate hydrocarbon molecules, benzene, odors and other gases.
- Removes spores, pollen, particulates, bacteria, fungi and road dust.
- Larger particles are mechanically separated from the airflow by the dense weave of the filter fabric.
- Manufactured to the specifications of leading automakers as well as the strictest standards in terms of health, safety and driving comfort.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov