TRW sets the standard within the Aftermarket, with tests that go beyond the ordinary to ensure every chassis part we produce meets stringent vehicle manufacturer quality standards, in line with the Original Equipment specification.
To help make sure that our parts can go the distance, TRW utilizes on the road tests and the most advanced test machines available, in both our Original Equipment and Aftermarket facilities as well as by independent testing labs. So you can be sure that TRW parts are tested for your safety.
TRW manufactures control arm struts for original equipment and service needs. TRW continues to develop next-generation control arm strut designs to reduce cost and weight, while maintaining or enhancing performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Long lasting dust covers made from the highest quality rubber that eliminate dust and water from entering the ball joint
- Low friction plastic bearings that enhance damping and reliability
- Manufactured using forged or cold formed steel
- Two-seat design is standard, and eliminates the need for a spring
- Top of the ball pins are polished
- Salt Spray Test (240hrs)
- Dynamic Test and Elasticity Test
- Original Equipment quality hardware installation accessories
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov