CTS Turbo is pleased to announce the release of our Front Mount Intercooler for the MK2 Audi TT RS. The CTS Turbo FMIC Kit for the Audi TT RS is an excellent upgrade for any stock or modified car. Increasing the dimensions of the intercooler core has resulted in significant cooling improvements, including reduced heat soak and reduced charged air temperatures. These improvements can be attributed to our large high density intercooler core, smooth flowing cast aluminum end tanks. This kit features a billet rebar, 4ply silicon couplers, stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and an impressive intercooler core rated to support in excess of 650HP.
- High Density bar and plate intercooler core measuring 22" x 12" x 3"
- Smooth flowing cast end tanks
- Billet machined light weight rebar with integrated horn and sensor mounting brackets
- Approximately 100% increase in core size over stock
- Pressure Tested intercooler core
- Significant reductions in intake air temperature
- Increased horsepower and torque
NOTE: The logo on the intercooler is not available at this time.
CTS Turbo makes performance aftermarket parts for late-model Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW models. From cold air intakes, catch can kits, performance exhausts, to turbo kits – the CTS Turbo team of engineers and fabricators is working hard to develop the best performance parts for your car.