The GENUINE part, in the car manufacturer's box, as sold by the new car dealer.
Cylinder-head gaskets (CHG) have a crucial role to play in the advancement of engine technology, particularly with respect to high-performance diesel engines and petrol engines with direct injection.
Requirements for cylinder-head gaskets:
- Gas-tight, coolant-tight, oil-tight
- Ductile, no re-torque, low distortion
- Resistant to chemical influences (combustion gas, lubricant/coolant)
- Engine designs with optimised weight help to cut fuel consumption and emissions and result in higher diesel engine ignition pressures
- Reduction in component stiffness through the use of light metals and thinner casting walls
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov