Dinan's Free Flow Exhaust improves exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be and pleasantly aggressive under harder acceleration with zero drone. 100% stainless steel construction and exacting specifications ensure that the system fits correctly using the factory hangers and will resist corrosion for years to come. An vacuum controlled butterfly valve is utilized to improve flow at wide open throttle while keeping things civilized and "drone" free throughout. The design reduces overall weight as well and features 3.5'' black ceramic coated tips for a tasteful high performance look.
- Gain of 23 horsepower and 15 lb-ft of torque when used with the DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 3 and Intercoolers.
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Weight Savings of 20+ lbs
- Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber Technology
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Four 3.5" laser engraved polished stainless steel or black ceramic exhaust tips
Installation Instructions: Dinan F0X/F1X 6-Series Axle-Back Exhaust D660-0040 Instructions
- F06 / F12 / F13 BMW 650i / 650ix / Alpina B6 - N63
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov