Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK1 Factory Control Arms (factory mounting location and factory length) and save weight, weighing only 2.25kg each.
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The heim version of our control arms are best suited to the performance enthusiast due to the increase in stiffness and rigidity of the joint. The heim joints greatly aid performance but will also have increased road feedback and noise, typical for heim joints. For a more driver friendly application, check out our Polyurethane (Poly) version.
This listing is for the pair of control arms (left & right).
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK1 Control Arms
- Chromoly Heim Joint Ends with PTFE lining
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- Black Sandtex Powder Coat included
- MK1 Rabbit/Jetta/Caddy
- Scirocco S1 & S2
- MK1 factory spindles
- Scirocco factory spindles
These arms provide 4" of suspension articulation which is more than enough on a static car, but we do recommend our Poly Tubular Control Arms for bagged vehicles or vehicles requiring increased suspension travel. They are best used in static applications and are suitable for lowered vehicles.
- MK1 Ball Joints
- Sway bar end links in factory location
Improve handling and control – Order yours today!