Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK3 ABA Golf/Jetta Factory Control Arms (factory mounting location, factory length and utilizes the factory sway bar).
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The polyurethane version of our control arms are perfect for increasing stiffness and handling, while still maintaining driver comfort. The polyurethane bushings isolate the vibration, produce a smooth ride and are quiet. If you are looking for a race application with more performance benefits, check out our Tubular Control Arms with Heim ends.
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK3 ABA Control Arms
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Polyurethane Bushings (Energy Suspension)
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates
- MK3 ABA Golf/Jetta
- MK3 ABA factory spindles
The poly arms offer the same suspension articulation as factory control arms and are best suited on static vehicles. They are suitable in lowered applications. For ultra low applications or cars with bags we recommend our Heim Joint version for the improved articulation.
- MK3 ABA Ball Joints
- MK2/MK3 ABA Sway Bar End Links
Improve handling and control – Order yours today!