Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK4 Golf/Jetta and Beetle Factory Control Arms (factory mounting location, factory length and utilizes the factory sway bar).
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling, and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The polyurethane version of our control arms are perfect for increasing stiffness and handling, while still maintaining driver comfort. The polyurethane bushings isolate the vibration, produce a smooth ride and are quiet.
The Poly arms are best suited for static applications, non-lowered vehicles as well as lowered vehicles where the control arm angle does not exceed +2 degrees at rest. They are not suitable for vehicles with bags, ultra-low vehicles, or lowered vehicles where the control arm angle exceeds +2 degrees at rest.
For applications where the Poly arms aren't suitable, see our Tubular Control Arms with Heim ends (28-4110).
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK4 Control Arms (excluding R32)
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Polyurethane Bushings (Energy Suspension)
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- MK4 Golf/Jetta – 1.8T, 2.0L, 2.8L 12v/24v VR6, TDI
- Beetle 1998-2010 – 1.8T, 2.0L, 2.5L, TDI
- MK4 factory spindles (1.8T, 2.8L 12v/24v VR6, TDI, 2.0L)
- Not compatible with R32 ball joints
The poly arms offer similar suspension articulation as factory control arms and are best suited on static vehicles. They are suitable for non-lowered and lowered applications where the control arm angle does not exceed +2 degrees at rest.
For control arms that exceed the +2 degree angle, ultra-low applications or cars with bags; our Heim Joint version must be used (SKU 28-4110). The Heim version has improved articulation and won't cause binding on lowered applications, or extremes of suspension height (bags).
In order to be covered by our warranty, you must chose the control arm that is suited for your application. Please reach out to our Customer Service if you need help deciding which set is applicable for your application.
- MK4 Ball Joints
- MK4 Sway Bar End Links