High-performance X-Pipe replaces the OEM catalytic converters straight through pipes for maximum flow and power.
This high performance Porsche exhaust system is designed specifically for the 993 Carrera. Its x-pipe design bypasses the catalytic converters for impressive weight reduction and optimal airflow. Installing this bolt-on component gives your Carrera an increase of 18 horsepower and 19 ft/lbs of torque while reducing the overall weight by 11 pounds.
The Porsche 993 Carrera was built with two different flange styles over the years. Simply select the style applicable for your 993 from the dropdown above. Installation is simple. No cutting, welding, or need for adapters during the process. We built this exhaust system to fit exactly how the original fit, and we have included all the necessary hardware and gaskets in this package. Get the most out of your Porsche with high performance parts built by Fabspeed Motorsports.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles (1994-1998)
- Adds 18 whp and 19 ft-lbs of torque greatly improving throttle response
- Saves 11lbs from rear of the car
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for maximum quality, performance and durability
- Simply bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Includes all required hardware and gaskets
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Optional 02 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences (Primary Cat bypass)
- DISCLAIMER: The original factory ball-joint clamps must be re-used when installing Fabspeed exhaust products on all 993 Carrera vehicles.
- NOTE: The 993 Carrera Sport cat X-Pipe can be ordered with either Bischoff style flanges or Gillet style flanges. Vehicles manufactured from 1994 through mid-1996 require Bischoff style flanges, while vehicles manufactured from mid-1996 through 1998 require Gillet style flanges. Please refer to the below photo and verify on your vehicle before ordering.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov