Replaces the heavy and restrictive catalytic converters with a lightweight free-flowing performance x-pipe for maximum power and sound.
NOTE: The Cat bypass X-Pipe provides dramatic power increases in the mid to high end of the RPM range. Street drivers may notice a small torque loss at low RPM's, which is why we recommend the Sport cat X-Pipe for street applications. Please also bear in mind that this system does not include catalytic converters, so the Check Engine will most likely be triggered. This is not an indication of any actual issue with the engine, and does not prevent normal vehicle operation. Optional O2 Spacers are also available to help keep the CEL from being triggered.
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT3 vehicles (1999-2005)
- Adds 12whp and 12ft/lbs of torque
- Saves 25lbs from the rear of the car vs the factory catalytic converters
- Designed for racing and maximum power applications
- Improves throttle response and provides aggressive sports car sound
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am Cup racing teams and PCA/POC/ DE enthusiasts
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
- Optional O2 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov