Dramatically improve mid/high end power by replacing the catalytic converters with a free-flowing x-pipe while adding aggressive sports car sound and throttle response; recommended for track and off-road use only.
NOTE: The Catbypass X-Pipe provides dramatic power increases in the mid to high end of the RPM range. Street drivers may notice a small torque loss at low RPM's, which is why we recommend the Sport cat X-Pipe for street applications. Please also bear in mind that this system does not include catalytic converters, so the Check Engine Light (CEL) will most likely be triggered. This is not an indication of any actual issue with the engine, and does not prevent normal vehicle operation.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Carrera vehicles (2005-2008)
- Adds 12 horsepower and 12 ft-lbs of torque for improved throttle response
- Recommended for track and off-road use only
- Designed for maximum power and throttle response
- Adds an aggressive exhaust tone
- Saves 10lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers
- Optional O2 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation and removal for vehicles that are used both on and off the track
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov