Fabspeed's GT450 Race Performance Package is the final answer in 981 Cayman GT4 / Boxster Spyder performance. Delivering over 400 horsepower to the wheels with easy-to-install bolt-on upgrades, there is no better option for the GT4 or Spyder owner seeking maximum power and performance. No need to swap engines or suffer long periods of downtime during a full engine re-build. Simply install the Fabspeed GT450 Package and begin outperforming the 911 Carrera GTS the very next day!
After months of development, Fabspeed is proud to offer our complete power solution for the GT4. With a crowd of Porsche Club of America members looking on, we eclipsed the 400whp mark on our Dynojet. Our esteemed tuner has extracted power from thousands of vehicles, and has proven that the GT4 and Spyder have untapped potential when paired with our suite of performance components. Get the ultimate sound and power upgrade for your GT4 or Spyder and dominate the track or street.
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Valvetronic Exhaust System
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Race Headers
- Porsche Cayman GT4 IPD Competition Plenum Package
- Porsche Cayman GT4 BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Cobb Accessport Tuner with GT450 Tune
- Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / Boxster Spyder models (2015-2016)
- Instantly eliminates all symptoms of Carrera envy
- Side effects may include extreme euphoria and uncontrollable excitement. In some cases, users have experienced acceleration-induced tunnel vision
- Adds significant power all throughout the rev range with an additional 53 whp at 6400 RPM and over 65 ft/lbs of torque at 3600 RPM
- Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or Single Wall Stainless Tips that are made in house for a racecar look
- All parts are easily installed with no cutting or welding required, bolt on and go
- The Cobb Accessport gives you easy control over tuning your GT4 or Boxster Spyder, we send all documentation for uploading the GT450 flash to your vehicle upon purchasing
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.