When the first 997.2 GT3 landed on North American soil, our engineering team immediately got to work and developed a Race Header to maximize the performance of the track weapon. Our original medium tube modular header design was very successful, but we were looking for more power. Consequently, we were approached to enhance a GT3 RS and welcomed the opportunity to refine our long tube header design further. After extensive development, including dyno and track testing of various designs, we’ve uncovered the correct formula to unlock the maximum performance and exhaust flow from the Porsche 997.2 GT3/GT3RS. There is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 997.2 GT3/GT3RS available worldwide. The Fabspeed Motorsport GT3 header was developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 GT3/GT3RS vehicles world wide (2010-2012)
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- 40 lb (18.1 Kg) weight decrease from the rear of the car for much better handling and inertial performance
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains
- Simple bolt-on installation; easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov