Get out of the corner fast and maximize your pulling power on the straights! Designed for track and off-road use, these catless longtube headers provide maximum exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system.
Fabspeed’s Race Headers for the Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman are built to optimize the engine’s exhaust flow for maximum performance. Their precision-engineered headers add horsepower and torque at the wheels, increasing the already impressive performance of the 987.2.
Set yourself apart from the factory-equipped crowd with these unbeatable performance upgrades and watch your Porsche’s power - and your race results - climb.
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2009-2012)
- Equal length T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent header pipes for equalized engine pulsing and maximum exhaust flow
- Long-tube race headers fit all Boxster/Cayman automobiles and comply with the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed from OEM spec
- Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
- F1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collectors to improve exhaust scavenging.
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required.
- Optional 02 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
- DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed’s Long Tube Race Headers are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California